Free Samples included with Every Elements order!
Free Shipping on all orders placed over $79! Exclusions may apply.

Vapour Trick Stick Highlighter

Vapour Trick Stick Highlighter

The Secret to Pure Sculpting

The Trick Stick allows you to easily sculpt and define your features with all the performance of a professional highlighter but with none of the chemicals.

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $20.00

Special Price $17.00

Regular Price: $20.00

Special Price $17.00

Authorized Retailer

Awards & Honors

Service & Selection



The Trick Stick Highlighter is the makeup artist’s secret weapon for a lit–from–within glow. Skin takes on a lustrous youthful glow that brightens and defines the face with just a few quick strokes. The Trick Stick brings subtle light where you need it. Cheekbones, brow bones, bow of the lip and inner corner of the eyes are highlighted to perfection with the slim applicator. Shades are designed to be soft and fool–proof for all skin tones.

Ideal For:
Sculpting and highlighting your features for a youthful glow that brightens and defines the face.
How It Works:
Trick Stick nourishes with Vapour’s eye specific infusion of soothing Chrysanthemum Flower, anti-inflammatory Eyebright Herb and circulatory-enhancing Horsetail Herb.
Beauty Benefits:
  • Colors are designed to be flattering for all ages and skin types
  • Sheer illuminating color gives a quick, youthful glow
  • Refreshing after work pick–me–up  
  • Moisturizes and nourishes with organic botanicals
  • Quick and easy precision stick application
  • No tools needed
  • Travels easily, especially in airports
  • Suggested Use:
    TIPS for USE: For the smoothest application, begin by warming Trick Stick in a circular motion on the back of your hand. The product is activated by the warmth of your skin. Apply directly from stick to brow bone, bow of lips, cheek bone, or anywhere you want a subtle highlight.
    Additional Information

    Additional Information

    Brand Vapour Organic Beauty
    Product Type Highlighter
    Concerns Allergies, Anti-Aging, Dull Complexion, Eco- Friendly, Sensitive Skin
    Features Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidants, Certified Organic Ingredients, For Daily Use, Gluten-Free, Made in USA, Natural, No Animal Testing, Paraben-Free, Petrochemical-Free, Phthalate-Free
    Key Ingredients Silica
    Skin Type All Skin Types

    Ingredients: Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica, Mica, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate*, Organic Chrysanthemum Morifolium (Chrysanthemum) Flowers, Organic Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Leaf Extract, Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470)]                                             

    * Eco-cert

    Trick Stick contains 70% Organic ingredients and 30% minerals.

    • 100% Natural
    • Chemical Free
    • Cruelty Free
    • Made with wind power
    • Biodegradable ingredients
    • Inner and outer packaging recyclable
    • No Nano Particles
    • No Irradiation



    Product Form Cream, Stick
  • Follow directions on package. 
  • Do not use if allergic to any ingredient. 
  • Discontinue use if irritation develops.
  • Our Thoughts A wonderful tool to highlight your features just like a professional makeup artist.
    Shipping Info

    How will my order be shipped?

    Standard shipping is our default shipping method. Under this option we will use either United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS) to ship your package. We will make this determination based on speed and cost effectiveness. Shipping costs will be determined based on the total cost of your order. To calculate your shipping, add your item(s) to your shopping cart and use the box marked "Estimate Shipping and Tax". Expedited shipping can be calculated by calling our customer service staff.

    When will my order be shipped?

    Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days. Customers with orders that will take longer to ship will be informed via email or telephone. We make every effort to ship our packages as soon as the order is received, but certain items may take longer. You will be notified as soon as your order ships via email. We will include any tracking information available.



    VAPOUR Organic Beauty FAQs

    Q: I understand that all Vapour products contain a minimum of 70% Organic ingredients. What is the other 30%? A: The other 30% is reserved primarily for the beautiful mineral pigments that color the products. It also includes Vitamin E, and other beneficial botanicals not yet available with an o...

    Share to earn Loyalty Points!