Q: I understand that all Vapour products contain a minimum of 70% Organic ingredients. What is the other 30%?
A: The other 30% is reserved primarily for the beautiful mineral pigments that color the products. It also includes Vitamin E, and other beneficial botanicals not yet available with an organic designation. So the other 30% is natural, just not organic.
Q: Will Vapour's oil/wax base make my skin break out?
A: No. Everyone's skin is different, and diet has much to do with the underlying health of our skin. All Vapour products are designed with non-comedogenic ingredients that are very compatible with the skin. Vapour will not make your skin break out. Vapour doesn’t obscure the skin. Vapour makes it glow!
Q: Do your products contain any nano-particles?
A: No. Your health and safety is Vapour’s highest priority. They do not use any ingredients that could be potentially harmful. All minerals and pigments are cosmetic-grade particle size – much larger than micronized or nano-particles and will not pass through your skin.
Q: Why isn't there any water in the Vapour products?
A. Water is really important to skin health but not necessarily when applied topically to "moisturize" the surface. You are better off eating moisture-laden fruits and vegetables and drinking your daily 64 oz. of water, and then, locking that moisture in with a plant oil/beeswax based moisturizer like Stratus. Beeswax lets the skin breathe and does not block pores. Vapour plant oil and beeswax base locks in the skin's own moisture and is anti-oxidant and skin softening.
Another important reason that Vapour does not use water is that water is where bacteria grow. By not using water, Vapour does not have to use harsh "killer" preservatives. Water is also a precious resource that should be conserved.