DetailsLike a perennial flower, Alassis hand-blown art glass diffusers effortlessly charm the air - all without care or worry on your part. Dried orris root, woods, and musk embrace the sweet, delicate top notes of the honeysuckle and jasmine bouquet, giving your room an air of pretty sophistication. The hand-blown artisan glass is unique making a stunning visual with ten 10" natural absorbent reeds to spread sensual elegance throughout your space.Ideal For:Diffusing the fresh scents of honeysuckle and jasmine balanced by elements of iris and lily throughout your space.How It Works:Fragrance oil in a hand blown, textured art glass with 10-10" natural reeds. The highly fragrant oil is drawn up through the naturally absorbent reeds to dispense the fragrance throughout your space.Beauty Benefits:
Suggested Use:Step 1. Open package and set natural diffuser reeds aside. Step 2. Carefully remove safety cap and seal from the refill bottle included in the box. Keep away from face. Step 3. Carefully pour oil into diffuser bottle. Wipe up any spills immediately. Step 4. Insert natural diffuser reeds into the diffuser bottle and enjoy! The fragrant oil will slowly travel up each reed and release gently into the air. Allow at least 24 hours for full results. To accelerate the process, flip the reeds so the wet ends are on top and reinsert into container. Refresh the scent by flipping the reeds again every two weeks or whenever the scent grows faint. TIPS: 1. ) Use fewer sticks in smaller spaces (such as a bathroom). This prevents the fragrance from becoming too strong and overwhelming. 2.) When leaving your space for an extended time, remove the reeds and store upright in a dry glass or ceramic container. Cover the art glass oil container to retain oil and fragrance.
- Flameless and worry-free, the hand-blown art glass diffuser effortlessly charms the air with a luxurious scent.
- The art glass is handblown and adds a unique statement to any decor.
- Additional Information
SKU PT83335 Brand Alassis Product Type Reed Diffuser Fragrance Family Floral Fragrance Notes Honeysuckle, Iris Root, Jasmine, Lily Features For Daily Use, No Animal Testing Key Ingredients Aromatic Oils, Hand-blown Glass, Natural Reeds Ingredients Fragrance, oil, wood reeds, hand blown, artisan glass container. Product Form Reed Diffuser Precautions:
- Place diffuser on a coaster or ceramic plate and in an area where diffuser is not likely to be disturbed.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Do NOT light reeds.
- Do not ingest oil. If swallowed contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If accidental eye contact occurs, flush with water for 20 minutes. If accidental skin contact occurs, wash off immediately with soap and water. If irritation continues, contact a physician.
- Fragrant oil may harm fabrics, finished surfaces, and plastics. Clean spills immediately. Ensure that cap, bottle, oil and reeds do not contact these surfaces.
- Do not pour oil in drain.
An Alassis reed diffuser fills your room with a delicious scent. The look of the hand-blown artisan glass adds a lovely texture to any room.
Product Size(s) 5.63 fl oz/10 Reeds
- Shipping Info
How will my order be shipped?
Standard shipping is our default shipping method. Under this option we will use either United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS) to ship your package. We will make this determination based on speed and cost effectiveness. Shipping costs will be determined based on the total cost of your order. To calculate your shipping, add your item(s) to your shopping cart and use the box marked "Estimate Shipping and Tax". Expedited shipping can be calculated by calling our customer service staff.
When will my order be shipped?
Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days. Customers with orders that will take longer to ship will be informed via email or telephone. We make every effort to ship our packages as soon as the order is received, but certain items may take longer. You will be notified as soon as your order ships via email. We will include any tracking information available.
We are working very hard to get educational information loaded for each of our products.
Please check back soon!